*Original paper documents for Chapter 12 are in archival boxes K06 and K07 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 6026
Description: Wood headrest and stick from G 6026a B: 38-3-12 (headrest, in three pieces), 38-3-13 (stick)
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2378
Description: Limestone headrest from N of G 2378: 37-4-15 (= MFA 37.2742)
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2094, G 2423
Description: Limestone headrest from G 2094 A, burial chamber: 36-9-1 (= MFA 2000.818); two limestone dummy canopic jars from G 2423 A, burial chamber: 36-10-23a, 36-10-23b
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)