*Original paper documents for Chapter 12 are in archival boxes K06 and K07 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Kaemankh (G 7211)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 7211.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7143
Description: Copper model bowl, razors, and tools from G 7143 B: top row: 27-2-462g (four rectangular razors), 27-2-462m (drill fragment); left: 27-2-462f (bowl); right, middle row: 27-2-462k (adze blade), 27-2-462h (razors with rounded end), 27-2-462l (axe head); right, bottom row: 27-2-462n (fragment of knife with saw edge), 27-2-462i (adze blade)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)