*Original paper documents for Additional Material are in archival box K12 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Louis Caulton West, American, 1882–1972
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
- Type Mentioned on page
- Nationality & Dates American, 1882–1972
- Remarks Worked on the MFA-Harvard expedition from 1912-1914 according to the preface of George A. Reisner's, "A History of the Giza Necropolis, Vol I." Harvard graduate, c.1912.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2381
Description: Senedjemib Complex: copper models from G 2381 A, Impy: top row: 12-12-218 (drill), 12-12-219 (drill), 12-12-220 (= MFA 13.3470, chisel), 12-12-221 (jar on stand), 12-12-222 (adze blade), 12-12-223 (= MFA 13.3167, basin), 12-12-224 (knife blade with tang), 12-12-225 (drill), 12-12-227 (drill), 12-12-228 (drill), __-__-__; middle row: 12-12-231 (= MFA 13.3077, axe head), 12-12-232 (= MFA 13.3471, knife blade with tang), 12-12-233 (adze blade), 12-12-234 (knife blade with tang), 12-12-235 (axe head), 12-12-230 (= MFA 13.3061, chisel), 12-12-236 (axe head), 12-12-237 (axe head), 12-12-238 (= MFA 13.3060, chisel); bottom row: 12-12-239 (drill, in fragments), 12-12-240 (= MFA 13.3059, knife blade with tang), 12-12-241 (drill)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)