*Original paper documents for “Additional Material: Description of Addition to Cemetery en Échelon” can be found in archival box K10 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2365, G 2364
Description: Cemetery G 2300: G 2365 and G 2364 (abutting E face of G 2360), looking S along W face of G 2371
Subjects: Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2362, G 2363, G 2364, G 2365, G 2366, G 2360
Description: Cemetery G 2300: G 2362, G 2363, G 2364, G 2365, and G 2366 (abutting E face of G 2360), looking NNW along W face of G 2371
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)