*Original paper documents for Additional Material are in archival box K12 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2419
Description: Pottery: nine bowls (mended, incomplete) from G 2419 B: top row: 36-5-17, 36-5-9, 36-5-11 + 36-5-10; middle row: 36-5-12, 36-5-16, 36-5-13; bottom row: 36-5-14, 36-5-18, 36-5-15
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2418
Description: Fragmentary limestone standing pair statue from G 2418 U (front): 36-7-3 (= MFA 37.645a-b)
Subjects: Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2418
Description: Cemetery G 2400: G 2418 U, torso of standing pair statue (36-7-3 = MFA 37.645a-b) in situ in pit, looking N
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)