- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Stone-built mastaba
- G 2331 A; G 2331 B; G 2331 Y
- Shaft Y does not appear on area plan for this tomb (which has practically no information). Either G 2331Y was renamed, or it was left off cemetery area plan.
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)