- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Stone-built mastaba
- G 2304 U; G 2304 V1; G 2304 V2; G 2304 W; G 2304 X; G 2304 Y; G 2304 Z
- Shaft G 2304 V seems to have two chambers: V1 (containing a burial and opening off the south side of the shaft), and a sloping passage opening off the north side of the shaft leading down to a second chamber V2.
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)