- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Rubble-built mastaba
- G 2302 C; G 2302 D; G 2302 X
- Work seems to have been begun in the area east of G 5190 before the advent of regularly kept excavation diaries. Shaft drawings exist for otherwise unattested shafts G 2302 C and G 2302 D, neither of which appears on the cemetery area plan (only an intrusive shaft X appears). The fact that these shafts were labeled "C" and "D" rather than "A" and B" is probably due to the original assumption that these were additional shafts in another mastaba; at some later point G 2302 was distinguished as a separate mastaba, but the shaft designations were not changed to reflect this.
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)