- Qar (in G 2224)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Stone-built mastaba
- G 2224 A; G 2224 B; G 2224 C
- Type Attested
- Remarks Fragmentary false door inscribed for Qar, identified as [xntj-S pr-aA wab nswt Hm-nTr xwfw Hm-nTr HwtHr] palace attendant of the Great House, royal wab-priest, priest of Khufu, priest of Hathor; found reused over intrusive burial G 2224 X.
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)