- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Shafts only (no superstructure)
- G 7010 G
- Shaft G 7010 G is south of Temple of Isis & next to G I-c. Should this be G 7011 G?
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Maps and plans: General plan of cemetery G 7000
Subjects: Maps and plans: Plan of cemetery G 7000: Isis Temple, portions of G 7130-7140, and surrounding area
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)