- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Service des Antiquités
- Site Type
- Stone-built mastaba
- It is possible, even probable, that this tomb does not exist. Only references are from two photos attached, but they clearly refer to G 7793. Delete record? S.Klitgord 12/14/04
- The photos show G 7793. Is this correct & hence was G 7693 never used?
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)