- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Stone-built mastaba
- Mastaba G 7321 is formed by the fill between G 7310 and G 7320, linking them to make the double mastaba G 7310-7320.
- Problem; What is tomb type ?
Manuelian, Peter Der. "An Approach to Archaeological Information Management: The Giza Archives Project." In Filip Coppens, ed. Abusir and Saqqara in the year 2001. Proceedings of the Symposium (Prague, September 25th-27th, 2001). Archiv Orientální 70, No. 3 (August 2002). Prague: Oriental Institute, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, pp. 319-328.
- Date: 2002
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Maps and plans: General plan of cemetery G 7000
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)