- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Rock-cut tomb
- G 7712 A; G 7712 Chapel
- Rock-cut tomb is south of G 7811a.
- ID: HUMFA_GN3_M03_ContentsVIII
- ID: HUMFA_OR.Vol.29
Reisner, unpublished manuscript, Box M 3, Description of Cemetery G 7000, p. 447.
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Maps and plans: General plan of Eastern Cemetery (G 7000s)
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7712, G 7713, G 7714
Description: Mud and wood mummy masks: top row: [G 7713] 37-5-26 (upper, left), [G 7714] 37-5-60 (upper, right), 37-5-96 (lower, foot), 37-5-59, 37-5-56, 37-5-57, 37-5-55; bottom row: [G 7713] 37-5-25a, 37-5-25b, 37-5-24a, 37-5-24b, [G 7712] 37-5-10
Subjects: Eastern Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 7712
Description: G 7712, buried tomb (somewhere in center of image) used by Evelyn Perkins as air raid shelter during World War II, looking SW
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)