- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Rubble-built mastaba
- G 4432 A; G 4432 B
- Mastaba built on independent site east of G 4431 and south of chapel of G 4430.
- ID: HUMFA_GN3_L13_4000_Contents1
- ID: HUMFA_GN3_L13_4000mm_p030
Reisner, unpublished manuscript, Box L 13, Description of Cemetery G 4000, p. 30.
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)