- Year Published
- Number of Pages
- Citation Text
- Chauvet, Violaine. "Decoration and Architecture: The Definition of Private Tomb Environment." Servant of Mut. Studies on Ancient Egypt in Honor of Richard A. Fazzini. Leiden: Brill, 2008, pp. 44-52.
- Individual - Ancient
- Senedjemib Inti (G 2370)
- Senedjemib Mehi (G 2378)
- Violaine Chauvet
- Type Individual - Ancient
- Remarks Owner of G 2370. Senedjemib, [rn=f nfr] his good name Inti. Father of Senedjemib Mehi (owner of G 2378) and Khnumenti (owner of G 2374). Appears in chapel relief (throughout chapel), architectural elements (including portico facade, door jambs and displaced portico architrave) and false door inscribed for Senedjemib Inti, identified as [xrp sSw nbw Xrj-tp nswt jmj-r Snwtj jmj-r pr-aHAw mDH qd nswt m prwj jmj-r prwj-HD jmj-r jswj Xkr nswt jmj-r st nbt nt Xnw jmj-r prw msw nswt jmj-r Xkr nswt jmj-r Hwt-wrt sjsw jmj-r sDmt nbt jrj-pat HAtj-a tAjtj sAb TAtj jmj-r kAt nbt nt nswt jmj-r sSw a nswt Hrj-sStA wDt-mdw nbt nt nswt Hrj-Xb smr watj] controller of all scribes, royal chamberlain, overseer of the two granaries, overseer of the armory, royal architect in the two houses, overseer of the two treasuries, overseer of the two chambers of royal regalia, overseer of every department of the Residence, overseer of the houses of the royal children, overseer of royal regalia, overseer of the six great law-courts, overseer of all that is judged, hereditary prince, count, chief justice and vizier, overseer of all royal works, overseer of royal document scribes, secretary of every royal decree, lector-priest, sole companion; in situ in G 2370. Limestone sarcophagus inscribed for Senedjemib Inti, identified as [HAtj-a mAa jntj tAjtj sAb TAtj snDmjb Xrj-tp nswt jntj] true count Inti, chief justice and vizier Senedjemib, royal chamberlain Inti; in situ in burial chamber of G 2370 B. Possibly same individual as owner of Lepsius 10 (in Khafre Quarry). Similar titles found on entrance lintel of Lepsius 10, inscribed for Senedjemib Inti. Probably same individual whose name appears on fragmentary limestone architrave (35-9-17 = MFA 35.2033) inscribed for Tjetu; found displaced in G 2338 B (possibly originally from G 2343 = G 5511).
- Type Individual - Ancient
- Remarks Owner of G 2378. Senedjemib, [rn=f nfr] his good name Mehi. Son of Senedjemib Inti (owner of G 2370). Portico architrave inscribed for Senedjemib Mehi, identified as [jrj-pat HAtj-a mAa jmj-r kAt nbt nt nswt Hrj-sStA n wDt-mdw nbt nt nswt jmj-jb n nswt m st=f nbt jmAxw xr nswt-bjtj Wnjs] hereditary prince, true count, overseer of all royal works, secretary of every royal decree, he who is in the heart of the king in all his places, revered before the King of Upper and Lower Egypt Unis; offering room false door inscribed for Senedjemib Mehi, identified as [smr watj tAjtj sAb TAtj jmj-r sSw a nswt jmj-r Xkr nswt nb Xrj-tp nswt mDH qd nswt m prwj jmj-r Snwtj jmj-r prwj-aHAw jmj-r wabtj jmj-r prwj nbw jmj-r sSr nswt jmAxw xr Jssj] sole companion, chief justice and vizier, overseer of royal document scribes, overseer of all royal regalia, royal chamberlain, royal architect in the two houses, overseer of the two granaries, overseer of the two armories, overseer of the two wabets, overseer of the two houses of gold, overseer of royal linen, revered before Isesi; also appears in chapel relief (thoughout chapel), identified as [jwn-knmt] iun-kenmut priest; false door and relief in situ in G 2378, portico reconstructed. Also appears in chapel relief (including portico west wall, door jambs, and offering room) in tomb of his father Senedjemib Inti (owner of G 2370), identified as [HAtj-a mAa jmj-r kAt nbt nt nswt] true count, overseer of all royal works; in situ in G 2370.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Lecturer in Egyptology, School of Archaeology, Classics and Egyptology, University of Liverpool.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)