- Year Published
- Citation Text
- Hafford, W.B. "Mixed Messages: A tomb on the Giza Plateau yields chewing-gum wrappers, Cairo tram tickets, a 1944 newspaper, and a 4,500-year-old burial." Archaeology 56 (May/June 2003), pp. 40-44.
- Individual - Modern
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Archaeological Institute of America
- W. B. Hafford, American
- Type Individual - Modern
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)