- Journal Article
- Year Published
- Number of Pages
- Citation Text
- Bolshakov, Andrey. "What Did the Bust of Ankh-haf Originally Look Like?" Journal of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 3 (1991), pp. 4-14.
- Individual - Ancient
- Ankh-haf (G 7510)
- Individual - Modern
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Andrey Bolshakov
- Type Individual - Ancient
- Remarks Owner of G 7510. Husband of Hetepheres.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates
- Type Individual - Modern
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)