Cemetery G 4000: G 4810 complex: G 4811+4812: G 4811 B, burial chamber, canopic recess in floor open, part of alabaster headrest (35-11-67b = part of MFA 37.1334a-c), and alabaster and pottery model vessels (35-11-68, 35-11-69, 35-11-71) scattered at entrance of chamber, bones of disturbed burial (skeleton, 35-11-73) in corner of chamber, looking N
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 4810, G 4811+4812
- G 4811 B burial chamber was first excavated (see diary Vol.09.p.055) and photographed (C6964, C6971, C6972, C6988) in 1915; reexcavated (see diary Vol.27.p.176) and objects registered in 1935.
- VERIFIED: tomb ID verified based on tomb tag; skeleton and obect identifications made based on object register; MFA accession number verified
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)