Cemetery G 2200: G 2156' (abutting S end of G 2220), chapel, false door and inscribed block of relief (compartment offering list) in debris, looking WWN
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2156'
- G 2156, abutting S face of G 2220 (excavated by G.A. Reisner) not same tomb as G 2156, Kaninisut [II], abutting E face of G 2155 (excavated by H. Junker); Reisner's G 2156 renumbered G 2156' (tomb owner may be Nesdi, or possibly Nisopdu, based on name preserved on false door).
- tomb number: altered caption for A5792 and A5793 in mounted print archive box C10 reads: G 2156 (corrected from G 2221); objects apparently not registered
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)