Small broken limestone seated pair statue inscribed for inspector of builders and constructors, Iti, and royal acquaintance, Khuitre, from G 2231 X (front): MFA 12.1485
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2231 X
- April 1912
- NB: G 2231 X not identified on published cemetery map, it abuts E face of G 2227 (= G 2177); G 2231 mistakenly equated with G 2178 by Fischer in MMJ 8 (1973) pp. 7 and 10, and Smith in HESPOK p. 74; other G 2231 is at E end of group of mastabas NE of G 2000, part of double mastaba G 2230+2231.
- VERIFIED: orientation and identification verified; statue not registered; MFA accession number verified
- Badawi Ahmed (expedition photographer)
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer at Giza.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)