Fragments of sides of thrones of alabaster royal statues from G 5110: all 14-12-49a: fitting fragments on left: 14-12-49a (= MFA 21.952a-c); fitting fragments upper right: 14-12-49.44 (two of four fitting fragments); fitting fragments lower right: 14-12-49.27 (one additional fragment shown here not included in .27)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 5110
- 14-12-49a (= MFA 21.952a-c) + several undescribed fragments from 14-12-49 (not shown here, but now identified as 14-12-49.5, 14-12-49.6, 14-12-49.37, 14-12-49.40) all part of same statue
- VERIFIED: specific identifications for multiple (undescribed) fragments 14-12-49 made based on images in Artemis; MFA accession number verified
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- ID: HUMFA_GN2_K11_ApxA1_p034
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)