Cemetery G 1100: G 1107, N end of passage along E face of mastaba, displaced incribed offering stone in debris, looking N
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1107
- March 1904
- Offering stone inscribed for several people (presumably related) including [smsw pr] Nefer, Shepseset, Wep, Periu(?), and Wautes(?), [jrrt n sn Hm-kA Kaj] dedicated by the funerary priest Kai.
- description expanded based on unpublished appendix; view from S corrected to read looking N; offering stone not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)