Senedjemib Complex: G 2382 (originally thought to be a tomb, but now known to be a jumbled deposit of limestone blocks from other nearby tombs), Sendjemib Complex court, with G 2370 (Senedjemib Inti, to W, middle ground left), G 2374 (Khnumenti, immediately N of G 2370, middle ground center), G 2378 (Senedjemib Mehi, to N, middle ground right), and G 2383 (Werkauba Iku, abutting S face of G 2378, W of portico), partly cleared, top of false door inscribed for Werkauba Iku visible, looking NW from photographic tower
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2382, G 2383, G 2370, G 2374, G 2378
- description expanded based on image content
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)