Jewelry elements: selection of beads from G 2407 C: 36-4-80 (= MFA 37.1314): a) fifty-eight [GLYPHS] pendant beads, b) cylinder beads, c) ring beads
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2407
- MFA 37.1314: broadcollar reconstructed from elements 36-4-80a, 36-4-80b, and 36-4-80c, and modern gilded wood terminals.
- VERIFIED: identification verified based on object register; MFA accession number verified
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)