Pottery: two-handled combed ware jar with gypsum cover (mended, incomplete) from G 2387 A (main shaft of G 2385): 35-7-7 (= MFA 37.2723)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2385, G 2387
- G 2385 A (assumed to be associated with mastaba G 2374); G 2387 A (main shaft of G 2385). Both shafts first excavated in 1912 and reexcavated in 1935.
- VERIFIED: description expanded and identification verified based on annotated mounted print and object register; MFA accession number verified; Reisner Smith reference verified
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)