Fragments of relief (inscription) from G 5110 (= Lepsius 44), Duaenre, chapel: 14-12-52
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 5110
- VERIFIED: most fragments of relief from G 5110 excavated in late 1914 (November and December), but not photographed until 1920 and 1932; 14-12-52 is a large number of relief fragments that are not individually illustrated in OR entry; 14-12-52 does not reference this photo, but these fragments appear in C9320 and C9325, both of which are referenced by 14-12-52
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- ID: HUMFA_GN2_K11_ApxA1_p029photo
- ID: HUMFA_GN2_K11_ApxA1_p029photoA
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)