Fragmentary limestone seated family group statue of Mertash, his wife, and his son Senenu, from G 1039 (found in debris) (front): Hearst Museum, Berkeley 6-19763
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 1039
- Upper fragment of female figure visible in photographs of in situ G 1039 statue deposit (see C10347_OS through C10359_OS).
- VERIFIED: orientation and identification verified; statue not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906); Hearst number verified
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)