Fragment of sunk relief limestone lintel of Nefersehetep from debris between G 3003 and G 3015: University of Pennsylvania Museum, Philadelphia E 13540 (now much weathered and in two pieces)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 3003, G 3015
- November 1906
- Unpublished Reisner Hearst report attributes this object to G 1233; despite discrepancy in dates between object photographs (C12001_OS and B12995_OS, dated 1904 and 1906) and Fisher's excavations (1915), this object definitely identified as University of Pennsylvania Museum, Philadelphia E 13540 (published by Fisher).
- VERIFIED: stela corrected to read lintel; lintel "of [GLYPHS] from G 1233, in debris" deleted from description; unpublished Reisner Hearst report attributes this object to G 1233
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)