Wadi Cemetery: GW 72, offering basin in situ in front of niche in E face (middle ground center), portion of GW 73 (middle ground left, wood marker not visible), GW 77 (background center left, wood marker not visible), looking WNW
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Wadi Cemetery (Reisner; north of W. Cem): Site: Giza; View: GW 72, GW 73, GW 77
- September 1904
- view from E changed to looking WWN; original photo register entry read "GW 72"; description altered to include specific tomb numbers based on wood markers visible in image and comparison with other photos of area
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)