Stela inscribed for [GLYPHS] Khuti and his wife [XrtkA] Khertika from mastaba G 1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 1
- In January 1903, Reisner sent Mr. A.C. Mace to far western edge of Western Cemetery. These outlying tombs were due west of Lepsius 19 and were numbered G 1 through G 25 by Mace.
- tomb number: G 1: this object is either from the far Western Cemetery, excavated in 1903 by A.C. Mace for G.A. Reisner, or from the Wadi Cemetery, to the north of G 2000, and excavated by G.A. Reisner in 1903-1904, in which case it should be labeled GW 1, not G 1; this photo is in the wadi cemetery mounted print archive box, and although other photos are labeled GW #, this photo is labeled G 1 (it most likely is not from the wadi cemetery); object not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)