Limestone canopic jar with lid (part of set of four including 25-2-147, 25-2-148, 25-2-149), [(late)]; inscription in black [GLYPHS], [faint traces of ink text remain, part of name Ankhpakhered]; [inside surfaces chipped with chisel blade .8 cm wide in long parallel vertical strokes]. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: 1:2. Additional illustration: Yes. Additional illustration scale: 1:4
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Canopics and canopic Boxes
- Pit G 7510 Y
- Height: 15.8 cm; lid: 6.3 cm Diameter: 15.5 cm; base: 12 cm; lid: 12.7 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 25.2161
- Date of Register Entry
- Ankhpakhered (in G 7510)
- MFA accession number verified
Zivie-Coche, Christiane M. Giza Au Premier Millenaire: Autour du temple d'Isis dame des pyramides. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, 1991, p. 275 (misidentified as 25-12-147).
- Type Attested
- Remarks Limestone canopic jar (25-2-147) inscribed for Ankhpakhered (one of incomplete set of four including 25-2-148, 25-2-149, others uninscribed); found in G 7510 Y.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)