Two fitting fragments of limestone [false door, lower part of N inner and outer jambs]; [sunk relief inscription: outer jamb: female figure identified as Nefrethakhufu; inner jamb: partially illegible inscription, [jmAxw]t xr nTr aA [rn=]s [nfr] Srt "[justified] before the great god, her [good name] Sherit"]. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: 1:4
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-False Doors
- E of pit G 7215 Q
- Height: 36 cm Width: 25 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Sherit (in G 7215)
- Nefrethakhufu (in G 7215)
- Type Owner
- Remarks Appears on north outer jamb of false door fragment (25-1-973); found in debris east of G 7215 Q. Possibly same individual as Sherit (named on north inner jamb).
- Type Attested
- Remarks False door fragment (25-1-973) with partially illegible inscription on north inner jamb: [jmAxw]t xr nTr aA [rn=]s [nfr] Srt "[revered] before the Great God, her [good name] Sherit"; found in debris east of G 7215 Q. Possibly same individual as Nefrethakhufu (depicted on north outer jamb).
Subjects: Object register page:
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)