Base half of faience ushabti [(cf. 25-1-892, but larger)], [Type ?, mold iv] (part of group of 32+ ushabtis* including 25-1-892 through 25-1-894, 25-1-896, 25-2-179, and others); [hard-baked pale paste containing grains of sand and grit], incised text on front [GLYPHS], unintelligble]; [* combined: mold i (type III 4[d?]) = 17+ (uninscribed); mold ii (type III 4) = 1 (uninscribed); mold iii (type ?) = 9+ (uninscribed); mold iv (type ?) = 2+ (inscribed); mold v (type III? 4d) = 1 (uninscribed); total items specifically identified with this group do not equal 32+ ushabtis, identity of others in this group unknown]. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- G 7430-7440: pit G 7430 X
- Height: 5.4 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Mold types (of this group) not associated with specific registration numbers: mold i: roughly molded, not retouched, blade-dressed on back and sides with three cuts, soft drab paste, greyish core (in some specimens), glaze poor (most now crumbled away), hands each grasping hoe (visible on one specimen), no net or basket (17+ specimens, not one intact, 16 head ends, and 1 figure nearly complete in 3 fragments); mold v: molded, back finger-smoothed (?), soft baked paste, greyish-blue core, glaze now green (1 specimen, center portion only).
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)