Limestone [model saucer] (cf. 24-12-545) (one of set of model vessels, nine jars and sixty-one saucers, 24-12-541 through 24-12-558, 24-12-1007 through 24-12-1056, saucers vary between six types); [whole series once may have been colored yellow, a few still show traces, vessels cut with chisel, and in some cases with "stick borer", roughly cut grooves appear on edge of inside surface of basins (cf. 24-12-1028 and 24-12-1014)]. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Pit G 7132 A, [near door of chamber]
- Height: 1.9 cm Diameter: 4.6 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 24.3026
- Date of Register Entry
- MFA accession number verified
Simpson, William Kelly. The Mastabas of Kawab, Khafkhufu I and II. Giza Mastabas 3. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1978, p. 32.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)