Object register page:
Middle fragment of faience ushabti; probably handmade, back blade-dressed, pale drab paste, light blue glaze, part of incised text on back.
Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs.
Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- [Street G 7200], E of mastaba G 7230-7240: G 7230
- Height: 2.1+ cm
Width: 1.525 cm
Thickness: .875 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 25.5286
- Date of Register Entry
- MFA accession number verified