Fragment of [black] basalt stela or part of sarcophagus [or inscribed base of statue] of Akhethetep; incised hieroglyphs. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: 1:2. Additional illustration: Yes. Additional illustration scale: 1:2
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Inscribed fragments
- [Avenue G 1], debris from [boat pit] [N] of subsidiary pyramid G I-b (G I-a boat pit)
- Height: 10.7+ cm [5.6 cm] Width: 10.6 cm Thickness: 5.3 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 24.2568
- Old Kingdom
- Date of Register Entry
- Akhethetep (in Avenue G 1)
- Provenance originally recorded in OR incorrect; boat pit N of subsidiary pyramid G I-b, thus S of subsidiary pyramid G I-a (G I-a boat pit), was excavated end of November 1924.
- MFA accession number verified
- Type Owner
- Remarks Inscribed fragment of basalt (24-11-694 = MFA 24.2568), possibly part of stela, sarcophagus, or statue base; found in avenue G 1, G I-a boat pit.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicholas Picardo email@example.com
- Luke Hollis firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)