Rectangular limestone offering basin inscribed for [rx nswt Ddwaj] "the royal acquaintance, Djedwai".
- Hearst Museum, Berkeley
- Tomb equipment-Offering tables and basins
- Mastaba G 1452+1453: G 1453, in front of S niche in offering chapel
- 32 x 43 cm (12 5/8 x 16 15/16 in)
- Credit Line
- Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, Hearst Egyptian Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley
- Old Kingdom, Dynasty 5
- Date of Register Entry
- Djedwai (G 1452+1453)
- Object owned by
- Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
Lutz, Henry F. Egyptian Tomb Steles and Offering Stones of the Museum of Anthropology and Ethnology of the University of California. University of California Publications. Egyptian Archaeology 4. Leipzig: J.C. Hinrichs, 1927, pp. 1, 15, pl. 3.5.
Porter, Bertha, and Rosalind L.B. Moss. Topographical Bibliography of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic Texts, Reliefs, and Paintings 3: Memphis (Abû Rawâsh to Dahshûr). Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1931. 2nd edition. 3: Memphis, Part 1 (Abû Rawâsh to Abûsîr), revised and augmented by Jaromír Málek. Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1974, p. 64.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner (along with Kaninisut) of G 1452+1453. North and south false doors inscribed for Djedwai, identified as [rx nswt] royal acquaintance; in situ in G 1453 chapel (south chapel). Limestone offering basin (Hearst 6-19751) and two limestone offering stands (Cairo JE 37732 = CG 57002, Hearst 6-19816) inscribed for Djedwai, identified as [rx nswt Hm-nTr xwfw sHD wabw] royal acquaintance, priest of Khufu, inspector of wab-priests; all found in situ in G 1453 chapel (south chapel) in front of south false door.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)