Object register page:
Miscellaneous fragments of [various] limestone [reliefs]: [z) five fragments of torus moldings, one fragment (horizontal section) of composite capital].
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Miscellaneous
- [G 2382] [(originally thought to be a tomb, but now known to be a jumbled deposit of limestone blocks from other nearby tombs)], [Senedjemib complex] court, [originally from G 2381 (?)]
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Previous Number
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession numbers: 13.5869, 13.5872, 13.5873, 13.5874, 13.5907
- Date of Register Entry
- December 1912 - January 1913
- Merptahankh-meryre Nekhebu (G 2381)
- A quantity of relief fragments attributed to G 2381, with unknown object registration numbers have been arbitrarily assigned this number (13-1-558).
MFA 13.5869: one fragment of torus molding with portion of inscription below.
MFA 13.5872: two fragments of torus molding.
MFA 13.5873: one fragment of torus molding.
MFA 13.5874: one fragment of torus molding.
MFA 13.5907: horizontal section of composite capital.
- MFA accession numbers verified