Painted limestone statue, male figure standing with left leg advanced, wearing short kilt.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Mastaba G 2415, serdab
- Height: 46 cm (18 1/8 in.)
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Old Kingdom, Dynasty 5
- This object was excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition, but was not recorded in any object register book. 1920: Excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; 1921: assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Sanborn, Ashton. "Recent Acquisitions from Egypt. New Installation of the Primitive and Old Empire Rooms." Bulletin of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 20, No. 11 (April 1922), p. 25, unnumbered fig.
Smith, William Stevenson. Ancient Egypt as Represented in the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1960 (6th ed.), p. 56.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)