27-5-97 through 27-5-102 reserved for: collar, bead garment, two wristlets, two anklets, cloth, and miscellaneous: [27-5-100 = bead anklets; not reconstructed]. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Jewelry & adornment-Miscellaneous
- pit G 7440 Z [= G 7442], inside sarcophagus
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 27.2034
- MFA 27.2034 consists of quantity of faience beads left over from reconstruction of beadnet dress (27-5-97 = MFA 27.1548.1) and broadcollar (27-5-98 = MFA 27.1548.2); many originally derived from pair of wristlets (27-5-99) and anklets (27-5-100), which have not been reconstructed.
- MFA accession number verified
Subjects: Object register page:
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)