Fragments of wood box coffin with eye painted black on outside; very decayed. Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: 1:3
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Coffins and sarcophagi
- Pit G 2461 A, chamber
- Thickness: .9 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Two different tombs numbered G 2461 on published map of western cemetery; one tomb located W of G 2378 and N of G 2377; other tomb located in area W of G 2187; the former tomb is now identified as G 2461'; the latter tomb is now identified as G 2461; 36-11-43 is probably from G 2461', W of G 2378 (?).
- Problem: provenance: which tomb is this object from G 2461' or G 2461. Based on find date of November 19, 1936, and objects found on same day, this is most likely G 2461'.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)