Inscribed limestone door lintel; [sunk relief, seated couple (with only wife's name, Niankhhathor, preseved, but titles of male figure suggest it is Qednes, owner of G 1673) and inscription]; much weathered. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: 1:10
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Doors, jambs, lintels
- In between mastabas G 1233 and G 1235 (probably originally from G 1673)
- Width: 37 cm Length: 152 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Qednes (G 1673)
- Niankhhathor (in G 1673)
Baer, Klaus. Rank and Title in the Old Kingdom. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1960, p. 159 
- Type Attested
- Remarks Wife ([Hmt(=f)] (his) wife) of Qednes (owner of G 1673). False door (south false door, including upper lintel) inscribed for Qednes and Niankhhathor; Niankhhathor identified as [rxt nswt Hm-nTr HwtHr] royal acquaintance, priestess of Hathor; in situ in G 1673. Inscribed limestone door lintel (32-4-12) depicting seated couple (only wife's name, Niankhhathor, preserved); found between G 1233 and G 1235, probably originally from G 1673.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 1673. False door (south false door, including upper lintel) inscribed for Qednes and Niankhhathor, identified as [rx nswt smsw xAjjt Axt-xwfw] royal acquaintance, elder of the judicial court of the pyramid of Khufu; in situ in G 1673. Inscribed limestone door lintel (32-4-12) depicting seated couple (male figure's name not preserved, but titles suggest it is Qednes), identified as [rx nswt smsw xAjjt Axt-xwfw Hrj-sStA n wDa-mdw] royal acquaintance, elder of the judicial court of the pyramid of Khufu, secretary of judgements; found between G 1233 and G 1235, probably originally from G 1673.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)