Block of nummulitic limestone with relief on plaster; standing figure; almost all of inscription flaked off. Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: 1:4
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Relief
- [G 2098]
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- January 1939
- Neferkhuwi (G 2098)
Roth, Ann Macy. A Cemetery of Palace Attendants. Giza Mastabas 6. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1995, pp. 142-143, pl. 198.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 2098. North false door inscribed for Neferkhuwi; also appears in chapel relief, including displaced door jamb (39-1-14); identified as [jmj-r xntjw-S pr-aA Hrj-sStA n nswt m Xnw StAw pr-aA Hrj-sStA n nb=f wab nswt xrp aH (jmj-r) Swj (pr-aA)] overseer of palace attendants of the Great House, secretary of the king in the secret interior of the Great House, secretary of his lord, royal wab-priest, director of the palace, (overseer of) the two canals(?) of (the Great House); relief in situ in G 2098.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicholas Picardo email@example.com
- Luke Hollis firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)