Large block of nummulitic limestone [relief]; compartment [offering] list: five registers with seventeen compartments each with two additional compartments in fifth register on right under image of two priests, one kneeling on both knees, other, [identified as Sakhet], standing behind him, both facing left, over and in front of them [GLYPHS], part of tablet with offering table scene and uninscribed cross bar on left, all in relief in plaster, traces of color remain. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Relief
- Mastaba G 2421, [room] a
- Width: 49 cm Length: 150 cm Thickness: 28 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Sakhet (in G 2421)
- Type Owner
- Remarks Appears on block of relief with compartment offering list (36-5-66) from tomb of Minnefer (owner of G 2421), right side, standing behind unnamed kneeling ka-priest, identified as [Xrj-Hb] lector-priest; found in G 2421.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)