A few fragments of wood from coffin. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Coffins and sarcophagi
- Pit G 2000 B, chamber I, N-S along W wall
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- This wood coffin is from chamber I (not chamber II, which was empty), see diary Vol.27.p.037; it was N-S along W wall (not E-W along S wall)
Reisner, George A. A History of the Giza Necropolis 1. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1942, p. 416.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)