Inscribed faience scarab of [TRANSLITERATION]; blue-green glaze.
Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs.
Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Jewelry & adornment-Scarabs and scaraboids
- Subsidiary pyramid G I-b, W room
- Width: .9 cm
Length: 1.3 cm
Thickness: .6 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 37.2755
- Date of Register Entry
- MFA accession number verified