[One of] six wood combs found in different layers of wrapping of head (in order of layer, outermost first): 5) broken, incomplete. Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: 1:3
- HUMFA_35-1-26 (5)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tools & Equipment-Cosmetic and Medical
- Pit G 1102 F, chamber, mummy wrappings of head
- Width: 3.9 cm Length: 7.2 cm Thickness: .4 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 37.1322b
- Date of Register Entry
- MFA accession number verified
Reisner, George A. "Report on the Egyptian Expedition during 1934-35." Bulletin of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 33, No. 199 (October 1935), p. 75, fig. 8.
Smith, William Stevenson. Ancient Egypt as Represented in the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1960 (6th ed.), p. 67.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)