Pottery bowl with interior rim, [Type C LXIII]; RP (red polished ware); out of shape, incomplete. Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: 1:2
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Pit G 2357 N (= G 5561 N)
- Height: 9.4 cm Diameter: 32 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- According to original OR entries 36-4-12 through 36-4-18 from G 2357 N = G 5561 N, 36-4-19 through 36-4-23 from G 2357 M = G 5561 M; diary entries for these two shafts (M = Vol.28.p.286, N = Vol.28.p.287) mention pottery (identified as fragments of model dishes) for shaft N only, no pottery mentioned for shaft M; pits G 2357 MNOPQRSTUVWXYZ = pits G 5561 MNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Reisner, George A., and William Stevenson Smith. The Tomb of Hetep-Heres the Mother of Cheops: a Study of Egyptian Civilization in the Old Kingdom. A History of the Giza Necropolis 2. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1955, p. 82.
Subjects: Object register page:
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 5561
Description: Pottery: twelve bowls (mended, incomplete) from G 2357 N (= G 5561 N): top row: 36-4-12, 36-4-14, 36-4-13; second row: 36-4-17, 36-4-20, 36-4-19, 36-4-18; third row: 36-4-21, 36-4-23, 36-4-22; bottom row: 36-4-15, 36-4-16
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)