Ten middle sections of crude uninscribed faience ushabtis of [GLYPHS] Pakherenkhonsu, Type III 2d (part of set including 29-11-275, 29-11-316, 29-11-317, 29-11-465, all reregistered as 29-11-275 "a", "b", "c", "d"); 29-11-275a = inscribed from 29-11-275 + 29-11-316, half molded, retouched, ordinary whitish drab paste, blue glaze (poorly glazed), one vertical line of inscription on back [GLYPHS] (275a total = minimum 102, maximum 108); 29-11-275b = two inscribed with different inscription, one from 29-11-275 + one from 29-11-316, crudely half molded, retouched faces, flattened backs, inscribed [GLYPHS] (275b total = 2); 29-11-275c = seven uninscribed (five perfect, two complete) from 29-11-275 + one fragment from 29-11-317, same technique as "b" (275c total = 7); 29-11-275d = uninscribed from 29-11-275 + 29-11-317 + one fragment from 29-11-465, same material and technique as "a" (275d total = minimum 263, maximum 307). Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- Pit G 7757 A, room IV, originally from room VI (burial chamber)
- Height: 2.8 - 5 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession numbers: 29.4789, 29.4817
- Date of Register Entry
- Pakherenkhonsu (in G 7757)
- These ushabtis found on floor of room IV, in deposit that contained ushabtis of Psamtik (29-11-274, 29-11-315); as ushabtis of Psamtik originally came from room VI, in which there where two burials, it is possible that ushabtis of Pakherenkhonsu also came from room VI. Pakherenkhonsu concordance (29-11-275) type d: MFA 29.4789 (= 275d155 = 29-11-275ee top + 29-11-275gg middle + 29-11-275ff bottom), MFA 29.4817 (= 275d183 = 29-11-317b top + 29-11-275gg middle + 29-11-317c bottom).
- MFA accession numbers verified
Zivie-Coche, Christiane M. Giza Au Premier Millenaire: Autour du temple d'Isis dame des pyramides. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, 1991, p. 276 (listed under name pA-xr-(n)-xnsw).
- Type Owner
- Remarks Set of inscribed and uninscribed ushabtis (complete and fragments: 29-11-275, 29-11-316, 29-11-317, 25-11-465) of Pakherenkhonsu (uninscribed ushabtis from this set attributed to Pakherenkhonsu); found in G 7757 A (room IV, originally from room VI). Second sign of name uncertain.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)