Plain faience udjat eye amulet; green glaze. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Jewelry & adornment-Amulets and pendants
- Pit G 7762 S, small body in coffin, left upper arm
- Length: 1.2 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
- Coffin and mummy (29-12-240) were removed from burial chamber on December 13 (see diary Vol.24.p.1000).
Subjects: Object register page:
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7762
Description: Amulets, rings, beads, and cowrie shells from body in wood box coffin (29-12-240) from G 7762 S: 29-12-240 (a-i): top row: (g3) udjat, (h2) udjat, (b) udjat, (g5?) ring bead, (a2) udjat with adhering ring bead, (a1) two udjats, (g4) two udjats and bead on cloth, (f5) udjat, (g6) fragment; second row: (__) two ring beads, (i2) three hollow fragments of silver, (h3) one of two ball beads, (c) one of two earrings, (g1) two finger rings, (f1) one finger ring, (c) one of two earrings, (h3) one of two ball beads (i1) ring, (__) two ring beads; third row: (f3) four of eight silver sheeting shells, (h1) two of twelve cowrie shells, (f3) four of eight silver sheeting shells; bottom row: (e) udjat, (d3) amulet of sow, (h4) bead, (d2) amulet of Shu, (d1) wadj (papyrus column) amulet
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)